Thursday, September 08, 2011

8th September 2011

I went back to my university yesterday to help one of my lecturers to do something. I think I was quite 'lucky' to being asked to help my lecturer during my holiday. But I felt is alright for me because I need to submit my industrial training report & the log book to my visiting lecturer either. The campus looks so peaceful and quiet. I can't see any students in the colleges, except few students in the library. I prefer to have this kind of environment to study. I was in the library to refer some of my seniors final year project report. To my surprise, I couldn't find any of my seniors's reports from 2008 until 2010. The library hasn't receive the reports from the college. How slow they are~ My lecturer was right. My lecturer even asked me to refer to other university students' report. Meanwhile, I feel grateful that I managed to get to stay in the campus for my new coming semester. It is hard to get to stay in the campus due to insufficient of rooms for the students to stay. I'm wondering why the university do not want to construct more apartments to cater the students to stay. I heard a lot of reasons about this matter and I pity those who need to stay outside. They need to travel from Serdang, Bangi & Kajang to the campus and study by car everyday. How about those who don't have any car? Meanwhile, I received a news from my unimates and the news shocked me. Students who took a subject called Economics need to retake the final exam paper due to breach of examination on last semester. There were 10 students complained about the breach conduct. If this case happen to me, I think I will cry out loud & curse the related people to the maximum. The readers will think that I'm an immature man. It's not a matter of mature or immature. It's the matter of time that we used to take the exam. Now the students are on holiday. Maybe some of them couldn't receive any email about the matter. I really pity those who need to retake it back. Good luck to them and I hope that I will not face this problem for my final two semesters. One week plus left before my holiday ends. Initially, I thought I want to go back to the country that I visited before recently but due to the price of the transportation and no room available for the inn, I have to canceled the plan. So, I have no choice. I need to start to read some of the books or notes for my final week of holiday and prepare my industrial training presentation. =.= Tomorrow I need to meet a senior figure from the same field that I study now. I hope I will not doing any careless or silly mistake in front of him~


P/S: I realized that when I didn't post my latest blog on Facebook or Twitter, not many people will read it~ Fro example, my previous post~ Haha~



No comments: