Monday, September 12, 2011

中秋节快了 2011~

I would like to wish my blog's readers a 中秋节快乐! This year, I don't have the opportunity to play the lanterns and candles. I miss those days when I played the lanterns and candles with my sister and cousins at my maternal grandparents' house. I still remember when I used the candles to play 'Masak Masak' until my fingers get burned by the candles~ Haha~ As far as I know, Mid Autumn Festival is one of the four big festivals that need to celebrate by Chinese which the other three are Chinese New Year (新年), Dragon Boat Festival (端午節) and Winter Solstice Festival (冬至). I believe that these festivals are really important to celebrate because it can unite all of the family members together. So far, this year I ate the moon cakes the most. I think I ate more than 4 cakes. This year the moon cake price increased a lot. From RM10 last year to RM 15 approximately. I predict the price will keep increasing. There was a case, when I was first year in my university, during the Mid Autumn Festival, I didn't go out and buy food for my dinner. Instead, I had a whole moon cake for my dinner in my hostel room alone. It was too sweet to eat but it can make you full for the whole night. Meanwhile, I haven't check my weight for the past 2 months already and I predict that me weight is increasing. I think the readers will laugh and happy about it since I look like a wooden stick. I still have 6 days left for my holiday. I need to prepare my stuff to go back to my university. I'm still on lazy mode. Rest well before start the new war.



A very famous song from Teresa Teng, The Moon represent my Heart~


P/S: Some of my unimates posted a university link that the students who stay in the hostel need to pay an extra fee for the internet connection.. Haha~




No comments: