Thursday, March 31, 2011

31st March 2011~

I just finished my 6th semester final exam & I'm officially become a 4th year student already. What is my feel after the exam? I think nothing~ I didn't feel happy or sad. Maybe because my internship is coming soon. How about my exam recently? Some of the papers, I confidently do it well & some.... :X

Time flies really fast.. I couldn't imagine that I'm getting older. I heard from my seniors that I will be going to 'enjoy' my final year very well. Haha~ I don't care. As long as I do my best, I think it should be alright for me. About my internship.. Haha~ Sometimes I feel so excited that I'm going to work soon but sometimes I feel so nervous. It's not because of I scare that my future superior scold me but I scared that I couldn't do well because as far as I know, not all of the theories that we learn can be apply on site construction or even in the office. Just do my best & be more cunning~ ;)


Today, I went to Jogoya with my housemates for a big feast. This is the first time for me to eat in Jogoya. To my surprise, when I called them for reservation, they didn't talk so well & it's like not professional enough to answer my few questions. But in the end, I still managed to reserve the place. When I reached there, I saw some of the customers waited in front of the restaurant's entrance. But luckily, I queued on the reception counter first & managed to enter the restaurant earlier than them. Hahaha~ The atmosphere of the restaurant is quite dark & dim. I saw the Sushi


Bar & there were a lot of sashimi & sushi. Yum Yum. Luckily, there are very few people during the morning time. So, I can grab as much as I can~ Hahaha~ There are variety types of food such as western, steam, chinese, dessert, etc~ I ate until my stomach is going explode~ Furthermore, I saw a lot of girls at there. The most funny was all of my housemates were guys & sat in a group & next to our table was a group of girls.
I wished I have the guts to flirt them but I didn't. Hahaha~ Actually, the purpose of the feast is the final gathering among my housemates before we leave our university. Some of them will graduate soon. I'm very happy to stay with them f
or 3 semesters & they treated me very well. I wished them all the best in for their future. I saw my classmates at the restaurant but I didn't join them because I promised to go with my housemates first. I hope they would not blame me. ;)

I just finished my packaging. It's quite tiring for me. Tomorrow I need to shift my things back to my hometown. I just ended my Junior Year. I felt that I'm getting old. Haha~ Ok. Probably I will going to post about my internship life daily. I hope so~ Haha~


Packaging Done!



No comments: