Saturday, March 12, 2011

Changes?

Changes?

Any Changes?

I was thinking about this question when one of my coursemates talked about the changes of our live, from physically to mentally. When I saw the pictures from the Facebook, I saw most of my friends changed a lot. From a young look in to mature look.

How about myself? Did I change?

From a pure white paper to a messy written paper?

I'm not sure I change or not. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Academic matters, it's like a stock market. Sometimes increase, sometimes decrease. Attitude, sometimes too kind, sometimes too evil.

But one thing for sure that I haven't change, I'm still a bachelor for 22 years ++ Hahaha~ Although admired few for the past years. For now, still left one year to go before I graduate. It's better for me to concentrate on my studies & create my future career first

There was a change on our Mother Earth since the 2004 Tsunami. This year, there were another crisis in Christchurch & Sendai, which the earthquake & tsunami happened. I would like to express my sympathy to the victims for the both cities citizen. I hope they will stay strong.

Is it the 2012 world ends is coming soon? I'm not sure about it. Life still need to go on. Just do our best to achieve our goals, as a better human!

Final exam is around the corner. I hope that I manage to do it well. Once I filled the questions with the answers, then it will be great. Forget the past, Look for the future~

Good luck to my coursemates & unimates!

22 days before my internship starts~~~

Ciaoz~

No comments: