Saturday, June 19, 2010

Semester Break Ends~

I just finished my bag-packing. So hard to do it. Tomorow I need to go back to my university for 1 week induction and 1 week orientation. This 2 weeks, I'm not going to enjoy the holiday like my other unimates. I'm going to sacrifice my time to guide the new students to adapt the new life in university. This will be the third time I'm going to become the facilitator again. I think I will feel bored about it. About the 3 months break, I think I rest well. Everyday wake up, eat, online, eat, online, eat, watch tv, online, then sleep. This routine is repeated again & again for the last 3 months except some days I went out for movies & a classmate's trip. Initially, I want to do some revision on some subjects that I fear most. But in the end, I gave up. Lazy to touch the notes & books. I almost online & sleep during the afternoon everyday until my mother complaint about it. I just keep quiet & still go for it because if I didn't online, I think I feel very bored. I browsed a lot of websites regards on my interest. I think it can broaden up my mind. I try to make a gathering with my old friends but in the, it does not happen because due to time constraint. So, I lazy to do it again & want to stay in the house. Luckily didn't go out much, can save some money to use it as my pocket money for the coming semester. Anyway, I gained weight. Hahaha~ I think got 3 month of pregnant. Hahaha~ I feel proud of it. :D The 5th semester is going to starts soon. I don't know what obstacles that I will going to face. Some of the seniors told me that 3rd year will be getting harder. I can see their wrinkles on their forehead when they told me this. I'm going to use full force to face it through. Next semester will be crucial for me too because the co-curriculum. I thought I don't need to think about it during the break but unfortunately, it's like a ghost haunting me. I feel so tired about it. I was thinking to quit it on next semester but some of friends said I should go on. Some asked me to quit because of studies. Now, I'm still middle of the fence. I don't know want to fall left or right. During the last 2 weeks, I managed to bake 2 cakes. It was 1 of my good experience & I will remember it for my whole life, to become a sissy guy for a moment~ haha~

Orientation is coming soon. I can't wait for the new students to come. Hehehe~ I hope I won't be station in international group. It's freaking scary~

Bye bye my last 3 months semester break~ T.T


No comments: