Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Value of Friends

Just now, I read an article from a newspaper...The writer wrote about the importance of friends in our lives...Friends have often proven to be more valuable than family & partners because they care & share in our joy & pain...We spent our time outside our home with friends...Friends are vital because they are one of the most reliable sources of hapiness, joy, support and intellectual development...But, sometimes we may get hurt deeply or betrayed by friends & find it difficult to trust them anymore...I'm totally agree with this words...Best friends are those you can count on when you are in difficulty even though you have not met for some time...On the other hand, best friends should understand the friend well,vice versa...Both sides should trust each other and no lies between them and it is a life long process...

There are some of the tips to maintain the friendships:

1) Be reliable and a good listener ( yah...I'm reliable and a good listener)

2) Be honest and trustworthy ( sometimes I lie for good & bad)

3) Smile & make eye contact during a conversation (haha...see the situation...if lame conversation...i will look elsewhere...)

4) Forgive each other as mistakes are bound to happen (see the situation...I'm a revengeful guy...)

5) Do not hold grudges as they can ruin friendships (???)

6) Have no conditions or strings attached in your friendship (yup...shouldn't have conditions)

7) Invest time & energy in your friendship & make it a commitment ( wah....if really do it, I'm must be a good friend but I think all wouldn't do this, is it?)

8) Show interest in the well-being of your friend and offer companionship (hmm....see my mood...)

9) Share challenges and joy and offer a shoulder to lean on when life is difficult (yup, share it...but I'm not going to offer my shoulder to lean...lol)

Life is incomplete without friends~

It is true....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i totally agreed wif ur article..
so how's ur day in Uni??sounds like kinda frust fr ur previos blog..

ChiNg Fai said...

haha...but some of the tips I couldn't follow...
So bored...need to prepare my individual presentation...yah...suddenly frust on that day...suddenly no mood...now my mood like a weather...keep changing...maybe menstrual gua...haha..

Anonymous said...

haha..nola..ppl tend to have bad moods sometimes..and guys cant escape too!!no matter how intelligent u r!!
CHEER!!=)

ChiNg Fai said...

maybe..