Tuesday, April 21, 2009

20th of April 2009

woke up so early..couldn't sleep well for the whole night...felt the body temperature increased...online...logged in the registration website at 8.15am...waiting for the add & drop session....sharp at 8.30am...still cannot add it...the website was still upgrading...at 8.40am...can register...the class got 60 places...but still got 9 places left...registered it fast...phew...luckily can registered it...but 2 of my coursemates couldn't register...all classes full already...fetched mum to Mandarina in KL...reached Uniten around 11.45am...put all my things in the hostel...settle all the finance things...it took me almost 2 hours to settle all that things....went back to hostel...cleaned up my room...my roommate haven't come back...slept for a while...went to Mandarina again to return the car...felt I got fever...haiz....went to Kampung Pandan for a wedding dinner...reached there around 7pm...The day still bright...alamak...the table that I'm going to use was just next to the main table, the bride & groom table...so near...somemore, i'm not their relative......the table that I used is for the bride's god mother & my mum was the god mother's best friend....so...terpaksa lo...so bored...the dinner start at 9pm...haiz...malaysian are not punctual...said start at 7.30pm, but....haiz....speechless...finish ate at 10.50pm...so tired...didn't ate too much...reached back to Uniten around 11.20pm...housemates were playind DOTA....so noisy...waited until 2am to online...housemates helped me to tunnelling the LAN connection....so tired...slept at 3am...

No comments: