Thursday, April 23, 2009

22nd of April 2009

What a boring day....woke up too early...thanks to my new roommate's alarm clock...need my help to switched off it...the morning was so hot...the rays of the Sun so strong...my room became a sauna room...day-dreaming...wondering why should I take special semester...so bored...just need to attend a class for a day...watched Blade in the room...watched it before...It's quite disgusting...hahaha...I preffered the part 3...more blood...yummy...bathed in a 'good' bathroom...the hole on the floor stucked already...the water is difficult to run down...almost to get flood in the bathroom...waited Y for so long....waited until 1.10pm, and the class starts at 2pm...haven't take the lunch yet...haiz...Actually I hate Y's attitude...does not appreciate the time...But what to do...haiz...went into the class at 1.55pm...need to be in the class earlier than the lecturer...if not, couldn't get full marks for the attendance...haiz....need to study Bahasa Melayu Korporat...22nd was the second day of the class...need to do group forming...and as 'their' plan...They choose me as the leader....'Pai ngo seong toi'...They planned it since the last semester...I told them that I don't want to become the leader because I want to let the other to become...But they insist it...OK....Fine...and I sweared it...I'm not going to be 'cincai' like last semester Moral subject...Caused me to get a 'good' grade...I'll make sure everyone will be responsible with their works & punctual to finish their works...I'm not going to listen any excuses espeically from Y...haiz...probably I'm cruel...But I hope that this will help us to get a real good grade....the class ended at 4pm...the day was so hot...went to SCP...watched them to play snooker...One of them played quite well...then played bowling...my bowling was so terrible...long time didn't play...always 'masuk longkang'...dinner at a steambot restaurant to celebrate...as I mentioned earlier...the day was so hot...still want to eat steambot...lol...ate alot of food...some good, some bad...looked at them spy on different girls & women...It seems like...haiz...went to Mines...they bought some 'drinks'...they want to change the house to become a club...Reached back to hostel around 10.05pm...Jogged around the university alone...So scared...So quiet...Need to train again...need to regain my stamina...Online...watched the Olympic opening ceremony...so lame...until 1am, as they planned...they just drank it...but don't have any club environment...I didn't drink it...Actually I hate to drink it...I don't like that kind of drunk situation...how good am I...sleep...

2 comments:

Huzai Mansor said...

Haha. Drink! give it a one-shot.

ChiNg Fai said...

haha...yaya...drank it & gave a one-shot before...you drink it before?