Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Relieved for a moment ~ 3 more years to go...

After a long battle...Finally today, I finished my last 2 papers, Pengajian Moral I in the morning and Mechanics of Materials in the afternoon....This mean that I already study in my university almost a year ( not include the special semester that I probably study)...
I felt that a learnt & experienced alot when I study in my university...I learnt that study the engineering course is not easy nor hard yet...Need to use all the efforts & sacrifice the time to study...But no pain, no gains....

Secondly, I familiarised with my university compund..I almost know every place in the university including the golf park...Even some of my classmates thought that I know everything about my university especially about the 'IKAL' things...But actually, I'm still a newbie...But I will trying best to know everything about my university so that when I graduate, I will not forget anything from the university although sometimes this university makes me alot of troubles especially the systems & the lecturers...

When I first came into the university, I felt lonely...no friend(s) to accompany to study in the university...I tried to be brave to face it all by myself...First time stay with other people in the hostel on the last first semester, although I stayed outside from my hometown before with my secondary schoolmates...My first housemates were one of my first friends in the university...2 of them were quite good & treat me well & the another 1 looks like more a lone guy, who always play Dota....As what I wrote on the last blog, the orientation time...it's a good & tortured time....About my local classmates or coursemates....I knew some of them during the orientation & some of them during in the class...I learnt & experienced alot from them such as the studies, IT softwares & gadgets, games, human factors & relationships, their habits too(sometimes I felt funny but sometimes I hate it)...But I'm trying my best to be myself & not influence by them...Be more humble (maybe too humble, I should be more cruel...hahaha) & cool down my temper...Meanwhile, some of the foreign classmates are friendly & helpful...but, some of them are too ego & naive...I'm speechless...

On the other hand, I felt that I changed alot...I felt that I don't have my own stand...I become more 'cincai'....I don't have my point of view...Sometimes my family also advice me that I don't be so 'cincai'...I should be firm...Yes..I need to be firm & solid! so that I can survive in the community...Somemore, I felt that I easily jealous & envy with the others success & hate somebody's ego...

Now, the holidays just started...I still don't have any plan...maybe just day-dreaming for the whole holiday...lol...But I will try my best do something useful during this holidays....

Oh~ 3 more years to go~

Odi et amo~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow so fast already one year!!so now enjoy your holiday haha..relax and unwind urself..Mr Lone Ranger will cincai also??try to make decisions don't be like me super cincai hehe..btw r u going to YiMing's b'day party??

ChiNg Fai said...

i hope i can enjoy the holiday well...haha...cincai till no 'pendirian'...haha..
I'm not so sure yet....no transport....see the situation 1st..

Anonymous said...

haha..but i always think tat u got a very special personality..stay at my tbr's room??bt i guess u sure cant sleep de..hehe..

ChiNg Fai said...

haha...special? hahaha...ordinary only...yah..about next weekend, probably i couldn't go coz that day is my granma's birthday...probably got dinner on that day...

Anonymous said...

everyone is special..=)
icic..then nvm..

Huzai Mansor said...

off topic:

what is aMir? Why aMir and not ChingFai's blog?

hahaha.

ChiNg Fai said...

1 2 use another name...i don't want to use my own name...