Friday, March 13, 2009

14 March 2009

Morning went to McD 18 to meet one of the old friend...long time didn't see T...wow...when I saw T...T is growing...T is getting taller...somemore....the most frightened thing was T got 4 A's in STPM...wah..4 flat le....Second student got straight A's in section 16...T is a brilliant student...qutie mature too...glad that he got the excellent results...I hope T will pursuing medicine in UM or UKM as T want it...while chat with T, suddenly my instructor called me...asked me to check the hall for the afternoon grading...yo~ I'm at 18 le~ After an hour...he called back..asked about the hall..is any chair & table there? I told him that I haven't check it...end my chat session with T at 11am...went back to sec 7...checked the hall..went back to my house...waiting for the subject registration...haiz...what a worry time form me...hope that I can get the time I want...Sharp at 12.15pm...log in the time registration...register the priority class first...when I want to register MATB143 section 6A, haiz...the class is full already..haiz...need to replan back...got class on friday...some of my classmates called & messenger me....everyone are nervous...this was the second time to register timetable...cannot do anything wrong....replan & replan back...print it...need to wait until add & drop session to change the timetable...oh~ 1.30pm already...need to be at the hall at 2pm...rushed....ate lunch...went to the hall...alot of parents & students...the instructor arrived..he was the xaminer also...almost threw all the job to me...not understand why he didn't ask her daughter to help him??? need to rushed back to home to get table fan...the instructor cannot stand with the heat of the day...he didnt thanks me...what an instructor...the grading end aroun 4.45pm..almost conducted every belts...insufficient of helpers...this is a big & long time problem..I don't to say furthermore...bored to say already...asked the instructor when is my & B upgrading...he said it's just past...What? B waited for a long time...our time to upgrading is getting nearer...what a wonderful day! I'm ok with because I knew his attitude & long time didn't go back to his class for training..but for B, it will be a shocked for him...he always attend the instructor's class...quite loyal to him...but he treats his subordinates so~ not only this..but got the other cases..I don't to say more about him...tomorow need face him back..hope her daughter will see this post...if got the chance, tell her father about this...went back home...watched tv...now online...waiting for the 10.30pm...want to watch the interview session between tvb managing director and the famous pop star ah Gil from the Twins group...I think alot of people will watching this interview session....

No comments: