Thursday, March 19, 2009

18 March 2009

Third day of the study week, went to laboratory to pass up the assignments...while on the way to office, Q asked me about am I admire D...hahaha...I felt that it's quite funny...last time Q asked me that did I have a lover...hahaha...I don't know what to say...he added that D is not suitable for me...Actually in my opinion, I felt that I shouldn't think about love affairs while I'm studying...For me, study is more important than love affairs...I need to complete my mission...If I'm so desperate about love...I think I got a lover since I was in my previous alma mater...But I try to control myself...but almost everyone told me that you should find a partner to share your life...the partner can give moral support...haha..I'm a person who doesn't like to share my secrets to others...I want to be independent...A lone ranger who is travelling in the forest by his own...so...can say that I'm not ready yet and I'm still very happy with my condition as a bachelor...continue study in the library...no mood to study...try to force myself to study...the others got study..but in the end, they watched so called 'video' & play games...haiz...received a message that the appartment application results is out...ate at Upten...went back..checked the website..OMG!

I couldn't get it....my application is rejected...not even me..my other friends couldn't get it...It's too early for the university to kick me out....I thought I can stay in the hostel for at least two years...but now...haiz...need to appeal....If couldn't appeal...need to stay outside....the nearest houses near to university will be 5-8km...need a transport....haiz...don't know what to stay....some of my friends from Ipoh, Johor Bahru, even from Kuching couldn't get it...speechless....

What a day!

Need to plan back...haiz...hope my appeal can be accept by the officer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a day for you..hope your appeal will success..anyway concentrate in ur exam!!don't bother other matters first..as now u got no admire one..hehe..all the best to you!!

ChiNg Fai said...

thanks...don't worry...I told you before that I won't desperate about love...right?
Family, money & study will be my priority...
don't worry...
A lone ranger explore to the world ~
haha...