Sunday, August 14, 2016

265th Post

Where is your girlfriend?

Why you have no girlfriend?

How come you are so choosy?

When you want to get a new girlfriend?

What? You do not have a girlfriend before? Are you gay?

It seems like getting more people concern about my single status. Sometimes, I do not know how to answer these 5 'W' questions. Anyhow, I would like to thank for your concern. I am still alright with my current situation although got few problems on work and I have to face an exam soon. My pressure level is increasing. I found few solutions for it and I hope it is working. This year seems like a good year for marriage proposal. So far, I saw 5 friends proposed to their partner. I wish them a wonderful life ahead and I hope I would not receive the 5 'W' questions again during the wedding reception. Haha... I hope you have a good start tomorrow.

We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn!




P/S: This is the song that I always sing out loud when I face pressure. This is one of my solutions. Haha!

No comments: