Monday, August 08, 2016

264th Post

My mood swings like the weather recently. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. The work flow progress was not that smooth. So many problems need to solve. Luckily, I got a long weekend to rest. When I posted pictures where I had been in my hometown, few of my friends asked me why I did not tell them that I am back and find them for a meet up. Let me ask you a question back. Why should I tell you that I am coming back? Readers may think that I am arrogant but I would like to say that if a friend who really want to meet me, it is better for him/her to ask me when I will be coming back and arrange the time to meet up instead of I use a hailer and shout that 'I am coming back!'. It is more sincere. The holiday is going to end soon. I hope I got sufficient strength to move forward.


The Hailer Keeper



No comments: