Wednesday, October 07, 2015

246th Post

First of all, I would like to thank to my family and friends who wished me on last few days ago. I am grateful that you remember one of my special days. I was happy that I can celebrate with my family members on last Saturday. It was a double celebration as my father celebrates his special day too. Oh, yeah, both of us are Librans.. Haha! When I met my relatives, most of them told me that not to come back to hometown for work and stay where am I now for good. I am not sure how long I will stay at here. I hope can I enjoy what I have now. Meanwhile, I think I should increase my weight again. When I saw my posted pictures, I looked so skinny. Macam like a Pontianak.. Wish me luck. Haha! The weather is recovering. I hope I can go out and enjoy the sunny day soon..




I wanna sing a song, that'd be just ours,
But I sang 'em all to another heart.
And I wanna cry, I wanna learn to love,
But all my tears have been used up. 
On another love, another love...






P/S: There is a reason why I hide it on my Facebook on last week. May God bless you..

No comments: