Monday, September 14, 2015

Middle of September 2015

Yesterday I was scared during the flight departure and landing due to the low visibility. Thank God. I am still alive today. The haze is reflective of my mood since today morning. I hope it will be gone soon. Let me enjoy the great days with beautiful scenery and delicious food and drinks. Meanwhile, I think I have a new habit. I keep thinking of the past alone, what I had done before, the moments that I shared with someone. Is it good? People keep mention that we should not think of the past, we should move forward. Haha! It depends.. There is a friend of mine, asked whether I still have the passion to work in the engineering field or else. Actually I do not know how to answer it. I just said that I can sudden wake up during my sleep and thinking of the project structure is still there and pray that it will not collapse during and after the construction. A medical doctor can only kill one person at a moment, but an engineer can kill millions in a second. I do not think I will encourage my future children to pursue in engineering field. What is your say? Haha!






L'amour est enfant de bohème,
Il n'a jamais, jamais connu de loi;
Si tu ne m'aimes pas, je t'aime;
Si je t'aime, prends garde à toi!
Si tu ne m'aimes pas,
Si tu ne m'aimes pas, je t'aime;
Mais si je t'aime, si je t'aime;
Prends garde à toi!



No comments: