Friday, September 04, 2015

242nd Post

How are you readers? I hope you are doing good. It's time for me to write something back here. I was sad with the current condition in my homeland, especially on last weekend. I pray that miracle will happen soon. Meanwhile, I am still trying to adapt myself in a foreign land. So far still alright, although everyday I face new challenges on work till my head is spinning. Few weeks ago, I met my former FYP partner. I was surprised that my friend told me it's time to settle down, get a 'real' partner. Yes boss. Coming soon, I hope. Haha! The way that my friend advised to me, same as what my another friend advised before. Men need to be aggressive, like a Lion.. 




Pur mai non sentesi,
felice appieno,
chi su quel seno,
no liba amore!





P/S: I used to sing this song in the hostel room during my university time. Haha!

No comments: