Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year 2013~

Happy New Year 2013 to my Readers!

I believe that you have a great countdown on yesterday night and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead!

Yesterday, when I looked back the pictures on my Facebook, I felt like I miss my 2012 year so much,  from happy to sad, pain to pleasure. It is not easy to went through all of the obstacles by myself. Without from the supports from my beloved ones and my own determination, I think I will not become what I am today. 

Officially 2013 had begun and I have few new year resolutions need to be achieve. I know it will be very hard for me to achieve it in a year but I will do my best to make it happen.


I found you~



Year's end is neither an end nor beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us~




No comments: