Wednesday, August 31, 2011

31st August 2011~

Happy Independence Day!

I still remember the history of my country. Luckily I haven't forget it. Thanks to my former secondary school teachers who taught me well in History subject. But the most important thing is I'm still on holiday. Hahaha~ I'm so enjoying with the holidays until I become much more lazier. It means that I'm getting fatter. Oh yeah~ But I hope I won't be label as a fat guy. Hahaha~ Recently, I chatted with one of my friends, A. I discussed with him about my affairs, including some private matters. I think I shouldn't talk about myself too much to my friends because I do not want a lot of people know too much about my private matters. But thanks to A. He/She gave some good advice and share his/her experiences with me. I realized that sometimes we need to share our problems with somebody, maybe with your family, partners or friends. At least, release it from your mind and soul. I'm not a person who trust people easily. Sometimes it is hard for me to find a person to discuss and hope he/she will keep it secret. I prefer to solve my problems by myself. Independent? Selfish? Stubborn? Let the reader(s) to decide which value suits me the best. Meanwhile, I received some comments from the readers about my blog. Some of them asked why I like to write most of my posts in one paragraph and it is a long paragraph. Haha~ Sorry~ I know it is hard for the readers to read so many words in one paragraph. Actually, I want to see how the readers' patience to read my blog. How cruel I am~ Haha~ About my industrial training report, some of my unimates even my family asked about whether I finish my report or not. I haven't finish it and I faced a problem. I mentioned during my last post about the information that I lost last time and I still solve it. Due to my laziness, I keep delay this problem. How lazy I am. But don't worry, I always have back up plan and I target to finish it a week before the new semester starts. During the holiday, I become more passive also. Lazy to go out. Lazy to ask friends for a meet. Lazy to date girls. Stay at home, online everyday. I think my laptop is my wife already and we should held a wedding ceremony soon. Hahaha~ I think I write a lot of craps on this post. Nothing to do during the holiday besides the report. My next post will be about my wish list for my big day. I feel sad that I cannot fulfill some my wishes on last year. I hope I can make it this year. Anyway, I would like to wish again Happy Independence Day to my country, I will remember how the heroes and warriors claimed our country back from the colonies and also Selamat Hari Raya to my Muslim readers~ Enjoy the holiday~




One of the great piece of songs that I like to listen~~


In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
~Martin Luther King Jr~




No comments: