Saturday, August 20, 2011

20th August 2011

First of all, I would like to say a Goodbye to some of my unimates who will leave the country and continue their studies in oversea. I hope they will survive and manage to get the education they need from oversea. I hope it is not too late to wish them. I think they are very independent. They need to stay in a foreign country for 3 years by themselves although some of them will study together. It is hard for them especially when they miss their family members, their living partners or friends who stay in Malaysia. After the internship trip, I didn't go out so much except accompanied my mum to go some places and met my unimates to have a farewell lunch for 1 of my unimates who will study in oversea. Stayed at home. Continue to do my report slowly and always watch television and online from morning until midnight. One day, I was surprised that some of the information that been save in my thumb drive were deleted by the anti virus. I don't know what to say about this, I need to use some of this information to write on my report. I'm so 'lucky' for it. And now, I just done some of the parts of the report. I still have 1 month left to finish it. Actually I can use a week time to finish it but I don't want. I want to do it slowly while enjoy the holiday. I have some places to go during the holiday in the country. But I feel lazy to plan and ask my friends to join. See how it goes. Currently, my junior unimates are having their final exam. I saw their frustration through the Facebook and I managed to teased them. Sorry. Hahaha~ I miss the exam time so much. I mean I miss my student's life so much. I can't wait to go back to my university and continue my study back although I know that there will be a lot of challenges are waiting for me. I have decided not to propose my own final year project title. I think I don't have the ability and get enough of information to propose my own title. Meanwhile, I looked back my old photos back. I miss Taekwondo much but I didn't train it for a year already. My legs cannot kick like the wind anymore. I think I need to practice back but which training place I need to go and train? Or I train with a partner? How should I find a partner to train? Or I train by myself? Who need to check my progression then? I think these are some excuses that I don't want to train back. Hahaha~ Life goes on. Yesterday, I wanted to tease one of my unimates by asking him to go after a girl. But in the end, he himself asked me to go after his friends, choose the girls and he even want to introduce them to me. My mission failed. I felt it was so funny when a friend introduce girls to me. For the readers' information, sometimes I do jealous to those who are in relationship but it is awful when I see those couples who do something or some actions. I think it should be normal for a bachelor to jealous and some readers may think why I don't want to find a partner for myself. There are few reasons. I think some of my friends will know it but I think not fully know it. I will only write this on next time. There are some good orchestra performances that I want to watch but the price is increased. I don't mind with the price because I believe that it is worth to watch it. Furthermore, I need to find somebody to watch the performance together. Alamak, need to find partner. Where should I find a friend to watch with me? Maybe I should forget about it and watch it on Youtube. I think it's enough for me to write until here. Will write few posts before the holiday ends. Enjoy~




Really impressed with this. A Great piece of song for the day~





No comments: