Friday, December 31, 2010

Summary of 2010~

Few hours left before the 2010 ends. A lot of happy & sad memories that I faced this year. Some memories, I will remember it. Some memories, I will try to forget it.

Time flies fast~

I felt that I'm getting old although I'm still young. I still have a long path to walk. More challenges & obstacles will come. Sometimes I think I can't face it by myself. I need somebody to support me. But when I think back, I'm still a Lone Ranger. I need to fight it by myself. I need to be more independent. This post is about the summary of what I have done or faced any experience through out this year.

For studies:
After I studied 5 semesters, I realized that we need to study well during our first 2 semesters. We need to have a good basic so that we can survive when we study the elective subjects. Like what my lecturer said: The foundation need to be strong so that it can hold the building well. My foundation is not so strong & I know I need to work hard so that I can maintain my CGPA. Luckily, I managed to fight back & score well this year. As a senior, I always tell to my juniors that they need to study well for their first 2 semesters although they can enjoy their university life. Now, the projects & assignments are getting harder. Headache with the internship application. Furthermore, the academic calendar changed already. Real test is just begin~

For co-curriculum:
This year, I'm quite active in my university compare to my previous college or secondary school time. I became the program director for some activities that make me busy during my study time. I almost heart break & cry when I faced some of the obstacles that I wish it won't happen. But I know that I need stay strong. I need to be more determine. It was a good experience to learn how to manage people & time. Until last semester, I was appointed to lead a student chapter. It was a big responsibility for me to carry. I hope I can bring & manage it well. Meanwhile, I joined another unit this semester. It brings me another way to learn networking skills. Sometimes, I felt regret to join it due to time constraint but I learn priceless experience from there. I hope I didn't choose the wrong move~

For friendship:
I started to learn what is friendship in my university life. Last time, I just thought that a friend will be a good person forever. But now, I need to take my words back. Sometimes, your friend can be very kind to you, but sometimes not. But friend is still a friend except those who is really make my life so miserable. Even a best friend will betray you if he/she want to protect their own interest. So, we need to becareful. Meanwhile, I really glad that I got a few friends in my university who are good. We care each other well although got some arguments happened. I was happy that we managed to have some leisure times together. I hope we can maintain it well.

For relationship:
Same like last year. This year, a lot of people asked me about my relationship. But this time, I told them that I'm single but not available. Some of them curious who am I admired to. There are few reasons that why I said single but not available. But I won't write it out at here. I will keep for myself only. ;)

For the coming new year resolution. I think it will be the same because I want to study & enjoy well in my university life before I will facing the working life.

I think its enough for me to write about the summary of 2010. 2011 is coming soon. I will miss 2010. Bye 2010~




No comments: