Saturday, December 04, 2010

1st week of 3rd Year 2nd Semester 2010/2011~

This week was the first week of my 3rd year 2nd semester. I can say that it was a hectic week for me. For everyday, I woke up early in the morning even though my class starts between 11am-2pm. I saw some lecturers are good, some looks like a maniac. I noticed that I'm going to face more obstacles. From studies to activities. Got a lot of activity meetings need to attend. I hope I have the strength to face it. Probably need to buy a large quantities of Tongkat Ali cans. Glad to stay with my ex-housemates back. They miss my opera performance. I'm not sure is true or not but i won't sing again infront of them already. I don't have the mood to do so. For my coursemates, I saw them, they still look the same. I just realized that we already been study together for almost 3 years. I was thinking what will happen when we are going to do our industrial training, final year project & finally, after our graduation. Time flies fast. Quite bored to stay back during the weekends. Nothing to do in the hostel except today morning, need to attend a safety talk for 6 hours. Luckily the trainer was funny. If not, it will be a very boring talk. 1 week left, 15 weeks to go. I don't what will happen in the future, but I hope I can enjoy every moments, happy & sad in my university life even I'm still single but not available. 1 of my coursemates told me that we should have date at least once during our university time. I was like: Hahaha XD ~

That's for all today. I will try to update my blog as much as I can. Haha~ Ciaoz~


Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds~ Albert Einstein~





No comments: