Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Semester 1 2010/2011 Exam~

Didn't blog for 20 days already. I don't know how to start it. Just want to write about my exam that just finished on last Monday. I was facing 5 papers in a week, with 1 or 2 days gap. This time I didn't join with my coursemates to do group studies. I don't know why, maybe it's because I would like to try back individual study. My first paper was Principle of Programming on last week Tuesday. Actually until now, I still do not understand why a civil engineering student need to take this subject. I can't see any benefit from it although the lecturer who taught me is really good. I think my IQ is not high enough to understand the programming language. Next day was the Water & Wastewater Engineering. It's all how to treat water & wastewater. I think the lecturer is quite kind because when I compare the pass year papers, this time the questions are simpler than last time. But I'm not sure that I can score it or not. After 2 days later was the Moral III subject. This will be my last LAN subject for my whole degree studies. Phew... No need to do any kind of 'Big' projects anymore. This subject's lecturer is really kind to the students. He gave almost all the tips & the tips are really help me for the final exam. If I can score it, I will go to his office and say a 'Big' Thank You. Next day was the Structural Analysis II. Only 4 questions. But it took 3 hours to solve all of it. 1 question need to use at least 2 pages to write the solutions. I'm not so strong in structural subjects & I hope that I can score averagely for this subject. After this paper, I still got a day to do my last minute revision for the last paper. But due to over stress, I got a headache until can't read the notes. Almost get fever at that time. Thank God. I still manage to read it through. Until the last paper for this semester which was Soil Mechanics I held on last Monday. I got few regrets for this subject. I didn't read some parts that caused me lost few marks for the paper. I don't know I want to be sad or not. But it is over already.. I just hope that I can maintain my CGPA well. Once after the final paper, I went for 2 different meetings for the whole afternoon & evening. No time to rest. Felt little bit down when I saw my other coursemates can enjoy their celebration while I need to go for meeting. But maybe this is the time to train me to face the real time or situation when I'm going to work in the future. I hope it can be used as my encouragement to survive in the community. My burden is lesser.. Wait a minute.. It's not getting lesser. My burden is increasing day after day. From studies until activities. I hope I can regain my energy back to face more thorns to come. Before end this post, there were some Facebook posts that I posted during the exam week, haha:

Ching Fai will going to have 5 dates on next week~ He hopes that he won't get fail for these dates~ He's coming to them! Teehee~ X)


Ching Fai ‎#include
#include
void main()
{ char str1[100] = "I'm going to meet Miss C tomorrow.";
char str2[] = "\nI'm so nervous about it!\nSOS!!";
strcat(str1, str2);
printf("%s\n\n", str1); }


Ching Fai ‎: Met Miss C just now.. Not sure she is my choice or not because I had a little problem with her P. Language. =.= Tomorrow I'm going to meet Miss W in the morning. Hope it will be a bright morning with a 'Good' Smell~ :)


Ching Fai ‎: No bright Sun in the morning.. No 'smell' either during the date. Don't know Miss W satisfy with my performance or not... Now need to read & understand more on racism because Miss M likes to talk about it.. Can't wait to meet her on this Friday~ >.<


Ching Fai ‎: To my surprise, Miss M is so racist & like to segregate herself from other people.. Managed to run away easily.. Tomorrow will going to date Miss S II. I hope she is beautiful & got the body-S look.. XD


Ching Fai ‎:Miss S II looked so 'Super Solid' like Schwarzenegger! I can't 'Support' her well! Luckily still got 1 more date. Hope Miss SM will be gentle & soft like soil when I'm going to meet her on Monday.. >.<


Ching Fai ‎: Wow~ Miss SM admire so much on Terzaghi until neglected me~ No more dates for me already.. Need to rest well so that can face another new semester well.. >.<






No comments: