Saturday, November 06, 2010

It’s about time~

Before read this post, please try to read this article first:

http://thestar.com.my/health/story.asp?file=/2010/7/18/health/6665355&sec=health

I read this article on the last 111 days ago. I found this article wrote by an oncologist is very good & I would like to share it with the readers. I'm not sure with other people but I would like to say that most of the Malaysian are not punctual. I'm not saying that I always be punctual but I will do my best to do so. I don't want to give a bad impression to other people about myself. Maybe I look like my father. Or maybe I look like more conservative, 'Cina Man' or Japanese Man. Hahaha.. In my opinion, I think if we come around 15 minutes-1 hours early for something, it should not be a problem. Maybe some people will think it will be a wasting of time to come early but for me, I think if we come early, maybe we can use the time to prepare ourselves or like the writer wrote, try to read a book to wait for the thing starts. Is it due to their living environment or habit that they like to be unpunctual? I think everyone don't like any delays except those who are moron. If can, do your best to be punctual. Change the attitude of: "Tak apalah.. Lambat sedikit tiada masalah.. Mereka boleh tunggu sekejap.."

About this post, I'm not trying to criticize/blame those who are unpunctual because some of them got a valid reason. In my mind, I know that no one is perfect. But if we do our best, we manage to get near to perfect. I like the last 2 paragraphs of the article:

"Punctuality is an indicator of a successful people and a developed nation. It is the hallmark of kings. Most importantly, it is all about self-respect and respect for others.

It is about time we keep to time all the time."


I hope this paragraphs can make a reminder for the readers.



No comments: