Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Before & During Mid-Sem Break Sem 1 2010/2011~

My mid-sem break just started on last Saturday. Actually it just a week of break but due to the festive season, it become 2 weeks of break. There are pros and cons for having a 2 weeks of break. But for me, I can feel that it's not good. This is because after the mid-sem break, I'm going to have less than a month to prepare for my final exam for this semester. Furthermore, due to the cancellation classes during the second week of the break, the classes need to be replace back after the break during the night time. Argh~ Haiz~ I don't know what to say. Speechless. I had few tests before the mid-sem break started. I can say that the tests were different than last time. It was tougher than I thought. Life goes on~ I hope I can get an average carry marks for all of my subjects for this semester. I'm worrying about my moral project, which is still in limbo. I received a news that there is another moral class do the same project with my class. Until before the break starts, both of the project committee members include myself agreed to collaborate. I hope it goes well. Haiz~ Meanwhile, I make up my mind already. I went for the club's interview to apply the executive board members for the term 2010/2011. I think I can manage time well and can lead the club to a greater heights. I hope so~ During the first week of mid-sem break, I think I online too much. Almost everyday online from morning to afternoon, afternoon to evening and evening to night. I don't know what to do during the break time. Actually I got a lot of homework need to be done. But the questions are too tough until I don't have the mood to do so. Day after day~ Last Sunday, I participated a contest organized by the MPO. The prize is a pair of tickets for three winners to attend the Gala Concert. And just now, I received an email from MPO that I won it. I was shocked! I thought I won't get it. I'm very happy about it. This will be my first time to attend a Gala Concert organized by MPO. But there are few problems occurred. Actually I bought a ticket for the next day Gala Concert. That means I need to attend a same concert but for 2 consecutive days. I can't sell back the ticket that I bought earlier because some of my friends will going to watch with me. On the other hand, I cannot let it go the prize that I won because this prize will be one of my soon to be best birthday gift I ever receive. The another problem is I need to find a partner to accompany me to attend the Gala Concert. I don't know who I should invite to join me. Still thinking. Some of my friends asked me to take this opportunity to invite a girl for this event and meanwhile to tackle her. I was like >> =.= <<> Speechless.. It's hard for a single young man to find a partner to accompany him to attend an event... Next week probably go back to university.. Quite lazy.. Still got a week left for holiday. I will enjoy & rest well while I can~




This is the music video that resembles my mood now. Its going up & down~



And lastly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my Muslim friends a

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

I hope all of you will enjoy this festive season. Drive safely during this festive season~





2 comments:

Chris said...

I got on your blog randomly by clicking the button to show the next blog from within my own blog. Since I was not able to find a way to contact you I try it with a comment. Im interessted into that japanese monster clock banner. How did you get it? Their domain is mostly japanese or so. Could you please send me the script-code to dragonbone2 at gmx dot de ...i would really appreciate.

ChiNg Fai said...

I don't know what is gmx? You can browse to this website to get the code:

http://www.domomode.com/

Thanks for your viewing~