Friday, August 13, 2010

Égoïsme~

Quite bored when I study the notes. So, I would like to take my break time to write a post on my blog today.

Egoism: thinking about yourself too much; selfishness. (Taken from the Oxford wordpower, dictionary for Malaysian Students)

Everyone in this world has their own pride & proud of it including myself. I started to know the meaning of the egoism when I was in secondary school. I saw some of my schoolmates/ friends who had a very high ego level on their studies, co-curriculum achievements or their personal stuff. At that time, I felt so angry & jealous what they achieved. I tried my best to get what I want until I can shut their mouth. This continue when I entered college life. Besides studies, I worked hard on 1 of my past favourite activities, Taekwondo. I can say that at that time, I was the only person/student who has the international qualification to prove me that I'm an eligible black-belt holder. I felt so proud of it & want to be the best student among the others. But I realized that this things will not bring fame to me forever. Until I entered my university, I met even more people who has a very high ego level than me. Some of them think that they were smarter than the lecturers. Some of them think that they have the better skills than the others. Some of them think that they have a better material than the others. I'm not trying to say that I'm not a very ego guy or I'm a very humble guy and want to say that proud of ourselves is very bad. Actually it is good because it can make you to be more confident for yourself. I understand that some of the people like to show their achievements to others because of their hardship. But please control your level of ego because you are not the greatest in the world. Probably you can ruin your life if your level of ego is too high. Try to know the around of your surroundings first before you show it out. Don't be too selfish. I'm still have my own ego but I'm trying to hide it as much as I could.

This is just an ordinary blog (Crap blog). No offend to the readers.



The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorow~





P/S: Sometimes I still jealous the others' achievements/stuff~

6 comments:

Ivy Man said...

GOOD BLOG~

ChiNg Fai said...

Thanks~

xinhui aka potato aka phoena said...

nice one! anyway, its ok to jealous others. everyone does.
but take that jealousy as motivation to urself. =)

ChiNg Fai said...

Thanks Potato~ :)

phua said...

biarlah jer, let them ego la, who cares?! lolz, juz being well on ours own then ok lo :)

ChiNg Fai said...

Phua, agree with ur advice.. But sometimes my eyes sore when I see those who are too ego~ =.=