Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Survey~

I found out this survey from 1 of my old friend. He posted this survey on his blog on last year. I felt so bored & I answered it all. This is a long survey. Hahaha.. I hope the readers will enjoy it~ :P


1.My Name : Ching Fai
2.My Birthday : 3rd of October

3.Who tagged you : KLCK
4.Name 5 best friends : ZH and I'm still searching for it~
5.What do you wished for birthday : Infinity
6.Happy things that happened recently : Holiday just started~ hahaha~

7.Most stressed about recently : Final exam
8.What is your dream about future : Power, Money& have a warm Family
9.Do you have someone you like : Few~
10.Will visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : Yes

11.Most happy to hang out with : Friends especially the Tarc TKD family members~
12.If two of your friends were having conflicts : Just sit on the fence, I can't do much. They need to settle by themselves~
13.Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : A quiet & peaceful place
14.What to do in Christmas : Watch tv & online
15.Who do you wants to celebrate Christmas with : My beloved one?
16.Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : Look on my handphone?
17.How many siblings you have : 1 sister

18.Favourite song(Female) : Anything
9.Favourite song(Male) : Anything
20.Favourite Colour : Red
21.Flush before using the toilets? : Of course~
22.Love me not? : ??
23.Affectionate to guys or girls : Both??

24.What do you wants to shout out loudy : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH~
25.Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : Yes~
26.Will you take of your undies in while in the WC : WC??
27.Whos the bastard : Bastard is a Bastard
28.Whats the current affection : Don't know le~
29.Sleeps uglily : No~

30.Whats the time now : 11.49 pm
31.Do you hate the person who tagged you : haha~

32.Weight : 72kg before final exam.. Probably will increase during the holiday time
33.Weather today : Rainy
34.Are you pregnant : No~
35.What will you do if you win a lottery : Use it for house expenses, investment, etc~
36.An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : Skip the class, Argue with lecturer~ hahaha~


People Tagged

I don’t specifically tag people, just writing to answer the next part. If you have too much time to do this so that people know more about you, feel free to do so.

1- ZH

2- KLCK
3- Edwin TYX
4- Shane Lee
5- Rachel
6- Yong Yeik
7- Colin

8- Chew 9- Chui Ling 10- Miss Dimple


01-
Did no.4 know no.6?】:Yes
02-
No.10 is a male or?】:a Women~
03-
The hobby of no.8】:Play Mouse Hunt?? Hahaha~
04-
Do no. 1 have any siblings】:1 younger bro~

05-The surname of of no.7】:Lim
06-
Do no.10 have alot of friends?: Alot gua~ :D
07-
Anyone tackling no.4?: Probably got gua~ haha~
08-
If no.2 is being introduced?】:sure~
09-
The favourite colour of no.6】:I'm not sure but I guess red~ right??
10-
Is no.3 and no.10 friends?】:No
11-
The birthday of no.8】:30th of March~ :P

12-Where is no.5 studying currently?】:Currently she works with her father~
13-
How do you know no.10?: Met her for the first time in CEMB113 class last 2 years ago..
14-
Whats the difference between the birthmonth of no.1 and you?】:3 months
15-
Ever hang out with no.9?】:I'm still waiting to hang out with her since 3 years ago when we met at Badminton Stadium~
16-
Do you like to chat with no.2?: Of course, need to know his current situation~ :D
17-
Like to be with no.3?】:Haha~ Didn't meet him for a long time~
18-
How do you think about no.7?】:a good guy, loyal to his girlfriend, helpful~
19-
How do you think about no.9?】:talkative~ :D
20-
Do you love no.5?】:lol~ nope~

1.Who tagged you with this questionaire? : KLCK
2.How long you knew him/her : About 14 years
3.Do you think that he/she is important to you? : Yes, as an old friend :D
4.Your relationship with him/her : Old Friend
5.Whats his/hers hobby? : online, hang out with his friends~
6.What do you think about his/her personality? : Adorable?? :D

7.His/her points of importance in your heart :7?

1st thing before sleep : go to toilet & pee~ :P

1st thing after awaking from sleep : Brush teeth
Your idol : Still searchng for it~

Favourite season : Winter
Worked part-time before? : Yes, in a bookstore~

Times worked : 8 hours + OT~

Country that wanted to go most : UK~
Personality hated : 2 faced people, like to back stab people, like to do last minute things, etc~
Are you a cry baby? : No~

You laughed alot? : Maybe~
Do you like to go out alone? : Sometimes~

What time you wakeup if it was a holiday? : 10am

Today's weatherSunny Rainy Cloudy: Rainy
Choose between Friends and Lover : Friends, probably in the future will be Lover~
Choose between Chances and Fates : Chances
Are you narcissist? : Not sure
Is this questionaire long? : Very Long
How to make yourself feel better everytime? : punch on the wall, listen to the songs that I like~
Favourite food : A lot le~
Do you like ice? : I wish there are few ice cubes next to me now~

Are you full of happiness? : It depends~
Which are the friends that you cared the most? : Those who care me~
Whats the most important item in your bed room? : My wallet, laptop, handphone, Legos?? Hahaha~
Most consistant dream at sleep : No, but I just dreamt I fail all of my subjects 2 days ago~
Will you forgive a guy that is mentally disobedient? : Of course~
Whats the meaning of life? : Life is a gift for being to have their experience~
Do you know?(See if you can answer this!): Of course I know it~ :P

When do you hate me? : No more hates~
Like the day you were born or been into the society?: Yes~

Like Taoism or Confusianism : Confusionism??
Favourite cake? : Cheese cake
Can we stop this game now? : I want to continue~ hahaha~
Do you like sardins? ^^ : So so lo~
Who knows you the best? : I don’t know, but I hope nobody knows me well.. hahaha~
IQ higher or EQ? : SleepQ high??
Prefer to sleep or play? : Sleep

Friendster or Facebook? : Facebook
Whats your wish right now? : Can achieve what I want~

Tired? : No~
Favourite drinks Water

2 comments:

Ivy Man said...

your ans are funny fai!!!
and the most important part i wanna correct U, i m a lady :P
muaahahahahahahaaha!!!!

ChiNg Fai said...

women & lady same ah~ lol...