Sunday, April 04, 2010

Final Exam Semester 4~

Almost a month ++ I didn't write blog due to the Fantastic Dates which was the Final Exam. Final exam Semester 4 finished on the last Wednesday. Another 1 tonne of pressure is released. Still have another few tonnes to go. Got few incidents happened during the study week & D-Day of the final exam. 1 week before the final exam, I had a study group with my classmates. Sometime is good, sometime no. Study group is a good option for the final revision of the exam but if the group members are not serious enough, then shouldn't call it a group study. Should call it Talk CrapS time~ The first day of the final exam, when I took the Sports & Recreation Management paper, I found out that one of my classmate was called to the front & talked with the head of invigilator. I'm not so sure what happened. After the paper, my classmate was still there, he couldn't go out yet. I asked what happen. He told me that he used his handphone during the exam period. OMG~ I'm so shocked when I heard it. I felt that this is one of the most stupid method to cheat during the exam time. I think it will become a big trouble for him. He shouldn't be so helpful to send his answer to another person. Now, everyone scaredto bring their handphones in the examination hall although put it in silent mode. Meanwhile, my another classmate done a mistake which was he shaded the wrong answers on the OMR form. I hope the lecturer will help him/her. I got my own lesson when I took the Survey paper on the last semester. I didn't read the instruction properly. In the end, I realized that I make a big mistake. I rewrite back my answers until I don't have enough time to finish other questions. After that incident, I read the instructions carefully & slowly before I answer the question. I don't want to repeat my mistake again.

The second day of the exam which was on last Sunday. Why the university want to do the exam on Sunday? I have no idea with it. Make the student suffer. It was the Environment Engineering paper. I got pressure when I take this paper because the lecturer is the ICE advisor, somemore he is a Chinese. I felt like I need to score well. My classmates expected that the paper should be hard. But, they were wrong. The questions test the students' opinion on the environment. I was like... The questions were totally different from the past year papers. I felt so... Haiz~

The third day of the exam which was on the last Tuesday. It was the Hydrology & Hydraulic Paper. I get mad with this paper because the lecturer didn't teach well on this subject. He tought the students how to draw a map at the last minute. I saw everyones' maps were different. Haha.. I don't how he is going to mark the papers. I just hope that I pass this paper. Nothing much to hope for it.

The final day of the exam which is on last Wednesday. When I was doing my final revision on the Structural Analyisis 1 subject, suddenly one of the ICE exco find me & ask me to check his programme proposal before he send it to the office. I was like I'm having my final paper. I feel so stupid why I want to entertain him. Is it because he said that he is in haste mode & he need to go back to his hometown in the afternoon? It was like very rush & last minute. I already gave time to them to do it. I agreed with my roommate advice. I should use my specialty, which is Iron Fist when I face any situation. When I answered the last paper of the exam. The questions were so 'fantastic'. I'm speechless about it. Haiz...After the final paper, everyone looked sad. But luckily, one of my classmate initiated to watch a movie. The movie was so 'Wu liao' but very funny. Haha.. Reached back to my hometown. Relieved & Screwed~

Came back to the campus yesterday evening. The campus was so quiet. I need to attend a dinner tonight. I just hope that the food will be not too bad. I can't wait for the Redang trip. I really want to see the Redang's atmosphere. Anyway, I wish all of my unimates a Happy Holiday. To those who are going to work for their Industrial Training, I hope they will enjoy it well. No study for 3 months~ :D

4 comments:

Ivy Man said...

happy holiday fai...enjoy ur redang trip too ^^

ChiNg Fai said...

Thanks Miss Dimple~ Happy holiday to you to~ :D

Anonymous said...

everyone is going to redang, haizz!! anyway, happy holiday!! =P

ChiNg Fai said...

why haiz wo?

Good luck on ur exam ah~ :D