Monday, January 11, 2010

MPO

Last saturday, I went to KLCC to watched a performance by MPO. This is my first time to watch it. The title is called 'New Year in Vienna, Austria'. The conductor for the performance was Gunter Neuhold. When I reached there, I saw a lot of old people. And I felt that I'm getting older. Haha..Yah..I'm getting older~ Some of the friends took some pictures. I didn't manage to take some photos, handphone's camera not so clear. I got a nice place to sat in the hall, almost can watched all of the orchestra members except the harp player. But, I felt not happy because I couldn't sit with someone that I familiar with. I can say that I watched it alone. The atmosphere was very quiet when the announcement had made before the performance starts. There were 2 sessions. The first session got 4 pieces and I like the third piece, although everyone said the 4th is the best. After that break for 20 minutes. I saw a booklet about the performance of the night. I thought it's free. But I was wrong. Need to pay RM 7 per booklet. Haha.. You think that did I buy it? The second session begin. The orchestra played 5 pieces. I saw the conductor conducted so energetic. I wondered that is he tired? Hahaha...After the show, I realized that I don't need to know what is the name for the song. I just need to feel that it can makes my mind peace for a moment. It's a good experience to me. I hope I can watch it again on next time.


The price is quite cheap~

With Dr.C & ICE EBs~

Group photo~

No comments: