Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last Minute~

I wish I do not need to receive last minute informations or problems. But, the wish will not come true. I'm still receiving last minute informations & problems that I need to counter it back. How wonderful life is~ You're in the World~

This is the words that I posted in the facebook just now. I hope the person who read will understand what I felt. Why some people especially Malaysians like to do things in the lastminute? Is it fun? Why they didn't follow the time flow given. Why they like to give lame excuses if they couldn't manage to finish up their jobs on time? I really pissed off! You think that you are the only person who a re busy? So selfish~

Do you think that you can survive in a real world by doing things in the last minute?

Is it do last minute jobs can help your group members to compile all the works on time?

Do you really like to see people suffer?

Do you really want to destroy all of the works done by the others?

Human are ego. What I wrote here maybe will make them realize or not~

Life still need to go on. I hope God will knows it~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, compiler/the person who takes innitiative always suffer, esp in M'sia, M'sian likes last minutes, hate it!!
If you choosed to be leader, just take it, you will learn all the skills you need and the benefits will be realised in the future, as when you are working you can do things faster and throw them behind your path towards success!!
Be happy and accept the reality, the real M'sian attitude!! =P

ChiNg Fai said...

I like ur words~ haha...Dont worry, be happy~ :D