Thursday, December 31, 2009

Summary of 2009~

2009 is going to end soon in few hours time. everyone will be going to face the brand new year of 2010.

Time after time..

I gained alot of experiences in good & bad. Sometime I felt happy, sometime I felt sad & depressed. But, I still need to face the reality. Still got alot of challenges & obstacles are waiting for me to fight. I need to be strong & stay healthy to continue my journey as a man. This post is about the summary of what I have done through out this year.

For attitude,
I think I changed a lot. I manage to cool down my hot temper. I didn't show my temper easily like last time. But, my emotional is getting stronger. Easily get emo when I face any obstacles. But I try my best not to show it infront of my family & friends especially women. Now, I use to think 2 side of good & bad for a situation. Always think a back up plan if the initial plan is fail. I'm still a revengeful guy. I will remember to those who treat me 'WeLL'. I gurantee that if I have the chance, I will make them suffer.

For studies:
I studied for 3 semesters already. Some lecturers are good. Some are not. Got good grades for some subjects. Got bad grades for some subjects that I hated. But in the end, the CGPA points is still getting lower. Almost every projects & assignments lead by me. I learnt how to manage a group well but sometime I felt the pressure because some of them like to do their task in the last minute.

For friendship:
The friendship between classmates is getting better. Meanwhile, I know a lot of new friends during the orientation time & ICE activities. I'm quite enjoyed. My attitude change a lot. I become more active in co-curriculum. Improve my social & networking. But, it caused me lesser time to study in university. Meanwhile, seldom contact with the old friends from secondary school & college. Probably I'm too busy or they are too busy. But luckily, still got some gathering to meet each other.

For 21st years of age:
This year is my 21st years of age. I celebrated it silently in the house. I didn't do any party for my big day. No friends celebrate with me like previous years. Birthday is a day that a person should celebrate with their parents, not with the friends. And I was lucky that I can celebrated it with my parents & my big day is the Mooncake festival too. Thanks for those who wished me~

For relationship status:
A lot of people like to ask me about my relationship status. I told them the truth that I'm still available. Some of them believe but curious. Some of them doesn't believe & thought that I'm joking. For me, I felt it doesn't matter to have a companion or not. I prefer to be a lone ranger. I want to have freedom. I want to have my own space to live. I'm not ready to share my world with another person. This is because that I'm still young & still need to study for another 2 years. For now, my time is for study, family & my personal fulfillment. No relationship bonding. I want to maintain my bachelorhood for a while. Haha~

I think its enough for me to write about the summary of 2009. 2010 is coming soon. I hope that I can face 2010 obstacles well. Bye 2009~

aMiR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good one!!
Have a wonderful and great 2010!!