Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009~

Yesterday, I went to Wangsa Maju to meet my old tarc taekwondo family members. Reached there before 10am although should be there at 10am. I'm quite surprise that most of them arrived on time. Almost every members of the family joined the gathering. The patriach of the family very happy to see us gather together. I didn't see some of them for 2 years ++. Thanks to my buddy who organized it. Chat with them during the breakfast session in Wangsa Maju. I heard alot of updated news from them about the current tarc taekwondo affairs. I miss the atmosphere to train at there. After breakfast, went to Batu Caves for the first time in my life. Alot of tourists visited there. Need to walked up to 272 steps of staircase. I saw some of my friends need to take a break before continue to walk up. The cave looks so beautiful. There are 2 temples in the cave. Alot of monkeys in the cave. but I still prefer the Gua Tempurung. The cave structure looks more beautiful than Batu Caves. In the end, I can smell that I'm one of the people at there~ Hahaha.. After an hour at there, went to 1U for a movie. Alot of people went there for shopping. Limited parking space. I'm quite surprise that more chinese people like to shop at 1U. Probably due to the location. Alot of chinese people are staying in PJ area. But for me, I still prefer shop at Mid Valley. Easy to find the shop that I want to shop. After watched the Bodyguards & Assassins, went back to SA. Quite tired.. Whole night in the living room..Watched tv until 2am..Sleep...

I'm quite happy to meet my old friends back. Probably I will be the one who is going to organize the next gathering..Haha...I'm waiting for the new year comes..Don't know what will happen.. I just hope that everything will go smoothly..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the gathering is good but just don't know why like lack of something, maybe got abit rush??
Agreed, Gua Tempurung is better!! More fun!!
Anyway, waiting for the next gathering, is your turn haha!!

ChiNg Fai said...

lol...okok..if i got time..i will organize it...haha..