Thursday, November 19, 2009

16 days~

This 16 days of holiday, I can say that I do nothing..Everyday eat, watch tv, online, sleep..Is this a rountine when we are on holiday? Should we go out everyday & play or find a partime job to fill the time? This 16 days, just stay at home..need to take care the house..Almost everyday homealone..Really bored..I don't know why I didn't ask my friend for an outing...Lazy? Or is my attitude which is not sociable? Or both it? Everyday play Mousehunt...It's quite tough to catch the mouse..Addicted to play it..During this holiday, some of my friends ask me how to celebrate 1 of my friend..When I heard it, I felt like 'something' in my mind..Actually, I lazy to organize anything such as birthday party, dinner or gathering because in the university, I need to incharge & organize some activities...So, I need to take this holiday time to rest, don't want to organize an event or a gathering...Reader may think that I'm a passive person.. Yes, I am a passive person...Until today, I went to M, the usual place that I go for a walk...Watch the movie 2012 that I waited for so long... The movie is quite funny although got some sad scene, but I felt it is still funny...Hahaha...Is it the world is going to end soon? Haha...Enjoy the moment of your life although it's bad or good~ Now I'm watching the TVB 42nd Anniversary...Luckily can watch it...haha...

This is the only some of the parts that I would like to write at here..Conclusion, this holiday is bored...But it is a good time to rest well.. Can fully sleep more than 8 hours a day...Last semester I slept less than 7 hours a day, causrd my eyes sore...

Tomorow I need to go back to my university, need to report duty to become the facilitator for the new intake for the students...Haha, can say that I burn my last 1 week holiday.. Purposely want to become facilitator again because I want to fill my holiday with the new experience...hehehe...

Adios~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

better recharge yourself before go back to study, later no mood to study!!
haha, you are addicted to facebook already!!
2012 is very awesome, i want to watch again, DVD perhaps..lol..coming month got more movies to go~
enjoy the last week of holiday by meeting new freshies and lenglui!!
take care~ =)

ChiNg Fai said...

yup..you are right..i addicted to facebook already..im doomed..hahaha...buy original DVD ah..dont buy cetak rompak...i scare i dont have money to go for movie le...haha...i dont think got leng lui this time..very few people only...