Wednesday, August 26, 2009

~Miserable~

This two weeks, I feel that my life is so miserable. There were alot of tests, projects/assignments & club meetings need to handle. I wished that I can split or clone myself into few parts or bodies to do the multi tasks. I tried my best to settle everything on time. I wished that somebody can guide me how to encounter the problems that I faced it now especially the Survey Practical, that I hate most. Not only me, but the other of my classmates hate it either. It's not the subject that we hate but it's due to the lecturer. Not a lecturer, is a laboratory instructor. I don't understand why he is so ~ etc~ I wished I can use my legs to kick him to death & shout at him: No mortal is wise at all time!

About the tests, I don't have the confidence to answered 3 out 4 test papers that I took. I don't want to blame this to anyone. I should blame myself for not increase the effort to study well. I should use rattan & wipe it on me as a punishment. I need to wake up. Stop day-dreaming~

About the projects, I relieved little bit because most of my comrades are following the schedule & do it on time. I hope that the 'incident' wouldn't happen again for this time.

About the club meetings, I joined 2 clubs & got the committee post for both of it. For the Amanah, I purposely joined this club due to the accomodation. I don't want to stay outside from the campus due to no transportation. For the ICE, I purposely apply for that post because I want to train myself as a leader. But both of this clubs are very active. I need to handle & make proposals for some programmes activities & need to attend the meetings that so called 'compulsory'. That is why I mentioned earlier I wish I have few clones. I faced a situation that I need to attend 2 meetings at the same time. At that time I'm so frustrated & don't know which meeting that I should go. Fortunately, 2 of my bosses form both club were so understandable. I really appreciate it. I went for the ICE meeting first because it is the first meeting for the club & after the meeting, I rushed back to hostel for the another meeting which was the Amanah. Quite rushed. Too tired. I think most of the people think that I should quit one of the club or both~

This is one the poem that I wrote & like most. It suits for the weather now which is raining~

Hujan

Cuaca yang cerah~
Matahari menyinar ke kulitku yang cerah.
Melihat burung berterbangan di langit,
mengingati perkara,
yang ku pernah melaksanakan.

Tiba-tiba~
Cuaca berubah mendadak.
Langit berubah menjadi gelap,
Air hujan turun merenyai-renyai,
mengikut intonasinya~
Bersambungan dengan petir,
yang mengilat tanpa henti.

Hujan turun semakin lebat,
hatiku semakin tenang.
Bunyi petir menghancurkan kegelisahanku.
Air hujan mengalirkan kepedihanku.

Hujan sudah berhenti~
Segala kerisauanku sudah pergi.
Semoga kehidupanku
berjalan dengan lancar~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JiaYou ah fai

-MisS dIMPLe-

ChiNg Fai said...

Thanks~ u too~