Saturday, May 29, 2021

Hope

Many things happened for the past few year. 

Back to Singapore in 2019. I was unhappy in the company and changed in to another department. I learned new elements, especially in communication and coordination skills. I had to handle 3 projects at the same time. It was messy but I managed to make it through. 

2020 is an annus horribilis. I was lucky enough, went back to hometown for a CNY visit before the whole world lock down due to the virus. The first three months during the lock down was tough. I stayed in my own room everyday. I felt lonely. Luckily I am still sane now. 

I thought 2021 will be better. But, I may be wrong. I have changed a new job after 6 years of blind loyalty to the company. Business is business. There is no mercy when it comes to business. I strongly agree that I have to take care of myself first before I care about others. 

I think I will stay longer in Red Dot for a while, cannot travel abroad at the moment. I just really hope that all will go back to normal soon. 



No comments: