Sunday, July 10, 2016

262nd Post

Last few days ago, I could not sleep well. I think that my old sickness is back. Sudden wake up during middle of the night. Auto wake up in the early morning. Is it true that if a person sudden wake up during wee hours, there is 'something' watching that person? I hope not. Today I went to Southern Ridges for a morning walk, to release stress and strain and 'wash' my eyes. 


Refer to the above map, I just realize that I had walked around 6km trail from Start Point to the End Point. A good adventure but I cannot feel my legs now. Haha.. 

From Faber Peak.

Henderson Waves Bridge.

Forest Walk

Alexandra Arch Bridge

Interlace Condo. I think it is not easy to construct it.

HortPark. 

I was impressed with the NParks, they managed to keep the parks in Red Dot well. I hope my homeland will follow the same suit, although the current situation is not that really good. 



No comments: