Thursday, December 31, 2015

31 December 2015

Few hours left before the 2015 ends. Time really flies fast. I am happy that I managed to do few things that I want on this year. So much of good memories although I faced few hiccups. I believe that determination and patience are very strong tools to survive. I hope that next year will be another good year to live. Readers, have a good time for tonight's new year countdown. See you on next year!

It's time to plan for next year agendas.. 




Once in every life there comes a time
We walk out all alone and into the light
The moment won't last but then
We remember it again when we close our eyes


Like stars across the sky
E per avvincere tu dovrai vincere
We were born to shine
All of us here because we believe....






P/S: I hope can see the fireworks tonight..

No comments: