Wednesday, November 25, 2015

250th Post

Just now, I try to check back the blogs that I followed before. I found out that most of the blogs do not exist anymore. It seems like the trend of writing blog is gone. Too bad that I cannot stalk people's life through blog. Haha! I was wondering how and why I can continue to blog until today, my 250th post on Blogger. I started to blog on Friendster during my time in Kinokuniya on 2008. I understand that I have to practice to write more so that one day, I will read it back in the future and laugh it out loud. For example, on my second post which I shared one of my memorable events in the university. I believe that I wrote a lot of craps for the past and I hope that my blog entertains the readers.Time flies very fast. Less than a month to go for Christmas. I am still thinking what I should I do for this year Christmas. I miss the time when I celebrated it on last year. It was like a Winter Wonderland to me although under a hot weather...



I don't care, go on and tear me apart...
I don't care if you do..
Cause in a sky, cause in a sky full of stars..







P/S: I can't wait to climb this! Countdown 5 months to go..





No comments: