Saturday, May 16, 2015

16 May 2015

I still remember my former teacher who shared a story to me about a man, who works as a cleaner in PJ and speaks in English fluently without an educational background. He read English newspaper everyday and he try to speak in English with people in. For the first few times when he spoke, it was not good but he did not give up. People around him taught him on how to speak correctly and he practiced to speak. With his courage and determination, now he can speak and read in English well. 
My former teacher said that to master a language, we need to speak out with courage even though it is not perfect wrong in pronunciation, mistakes in grammar, etc. There is no shame to speak. Thanks for her advise. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my former Tadika Cemerlang teachers, SKS24 SA teachers, SMKS24 SA teachers, taekwondo intructors, tuition teachers, TARC lecturers, UNITEN lecturers, and those who advised and taught me directly or indirectly, Selamat Hari Guru dan jasamu dikenang.. 

Teachers enlighten the path of success for us..








P/S: Encounter summertime sadness..

No comments: