Saturday, August 10, 2013

Friendship?

Last few days ago, I read an article and it was about friendship in our life. I agree with the author that we should appreciate our friends everyday but some how it is not an easy task to do it. There were few questions that I would like to post it out here and let the readers to think about it.

How do we define friendship? 

How long you can maintain the last long friendship?

How supportive your friends are? Vice versa?

In our busy life, friendship is always put to the test when we are not able to give our time to people. Will you able to lend your ears to listen your friend who face a unavoidable problem or have an important meeting with the client? Will you cancel your date and rush to a place to assist your friend who is in trouble? It is a tricky situation. 

Meanwhile, although some social medias such as Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp can act as the bridge to connect and having more friends, but in reality our true friend can be counted on one or two hands. Do you agree? 

Do you forgive and forget if your friend who betray you? 

How about the term of 'Best Friend'? Will you share all of your secrets to your Besties?

If you have a few such true and good friends, then I think you should count yourself very blessed and it will be grateful if you are counted as well to others.

Good friends care for each other. Close friends understand each other. And true friends stay forever~

Beyond words, beyond time~


Have a peaceful weekend and Good bye~


P/S: I just noticed that I have more than 800+ contacts on my Facebook but I'm wondering how well I know, care & understand them and vice versa. That is why I always say I do not have any best friend for the moment, just got few good friends only. 

No comments: