Saturday, September 08, 2012

Birthday Wish List 2012??

This is my third time to write about my birthday wish list on Blogger. When I checked on my last year's wish, thank God that some of my main wishes came true. Currently I have a better life with all of my family members are good in health, graduated with a degree honours, work in a good company, enjoy my bachelorhood all the time~

On the other hand, I was surprised that I am so greedy because I wished to get 16 items on last year. It was too much~ But when I think back, I believe that wish to get or hope to achieve something is not a bad thing and it is an encouragement for us to continue a better life.

Back to my wish list, what should I wish to get? There are a lot of things that I want but for this post, I think I just want to write one only.

I wish to get a true love~ I have to search it by myself and it takes time. Meanwhile, I need to concentrate on my current job because I am still a fresh graduate and still in a learning stage.

The other things that I want to get? If the readers who know me well, I think you will know what I want beside the main wish.

That is all I want to write for now. Enjoy while you can for the weekend~



Now you're just somebody that I used to know~






P/S: Few weeks left before my birthday and I have to work on that day~

No comments: