Saturday, January 14, 2012

Second Week of January 2012

After the final exam, most of the students will be going back to their hometown and prepare for the new year celebration. But some of my coursemates including myself need to stay back to do our group project and the final year project. For the group project, it was a last minute work to do. If the readers know my attitude based on the previous post, you will know how I felt. Luckily, we managed to finish it. As for my final year project, I faced a problem. I do not have the materials that I wanted and I need to wait for the new materials to come before I proceed my work. But I still pray that I can finish my project on time. I saw some of my coursemates just started their project in the laboratory, they looked frustrated and they reminds me when I started my project on last semester by myself. It is hard to handle a project alone, especially when handle the laboratory testing. Usually in the laboratory classes, we do it in a group and now, we do it by our own. Tough is tough but it is a good training, 1 person handles all the testing at one time. Last Tuesday, I managed to do 20 rounds with 600 tests for my project. It sounds 'Cool'~ But I still meed to continue. Due to insufficient of materials, I have to postponed my work and I need to discuss the matter with my supervisor. I hope I can resume back my work on next week. Meanwhile, my coursemates suggested to have a holiday in Malacca on next Monday to release stress due to last semester pressures but I declined to join them. I felt myself a little bit passive this time. Maybe I was too tired with the works and I would like to rest alone. Sometimes meet with old and best buddy is really good. At least you can share your excitements and problems with them and they will not betray you. And also, thanks for the movie Buddy! ;) Recently, I saw a lot of my friends started to get in to relationship or targeting for someone. Is it this year is a good year to start a new relationship? Should I follow the tune? I hope they can maintain their relationship, marry as soon as possible and get a dozen of children. Hahaha~ New Year is coming soon and I think I won't buy much of new cloths this year. Save money for a something?? About my future, I was still considering which field that I should go. Time is running out and I need to decide soon. Headache~

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Happy Ponggal to my blog readers who will be celebrating the festival tomorrow. Have a pleasant weekend~



Gorgeous performance from Adele!






P/S: If you want to ask a question about me, you may browse on this link: http://www.formspring.me/AmirCF

No comments: