Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chap Goh Meh 2010

Nothing much happened during this 2 weeks of CNY 2010. I declared 1 week off during the first week CNY although there are few classes on that week. How lazy I am~ haha. Almost every of my Chinese classmates declared 1 week off too. It seems like a protest. Hahaha.. Nothing to do during the first week of CNY. Just visited the relative's house. Eat, watch TV, online, eat watch TV, online~ I managed to watch 2 TVB dramas in 1 week. Long time didn't watch dramas like a dramathon. Hahaha.. Quite bored during the first week of CNY. Repeat the same routine. Some people asked me why I didn't go to my friends' house for 'pai lin' or got for gathering. I answered them that my friends still at their kampung, etc~ Actually, I lazy to go out. I want to stay at home for a full rest. I just met an old friend who is one of my peer in the taekwondo at one of the cafe near to my house to talk about my previous club. Haha.. I back stabbed a lot about my former instructor. How bad I am~

Second week of CNY. Need to come back to the reality world. I still have a month to prepare myself for the final exam. On last Wednesday, I don't know why I was out of my mind, followed my classmates & watched a romance movie: Valentine Days. It's not my style to watch this kind of movie. I saw one of my classmate slept in the cinema. Hahaha.. He also felt bored with this kind of movie. After the movie, straight back to Uniten to attend the evening class. The class has been changed to a talk. OMG.. The talk is so boring until I wanted to sleep. The talk given by a student, I don't know who is he also. His presentation is so bad~ The slide presentation is so dull~ Speechless~ Then, I attended the post-mortem meeting for the ICE Green Week 2010 at night. Initially, I planned not to go to the meeting because I know that I will listen all of the unwanted things again. But I changed my mind because I think that I need to be a responsible person to face the truth. I cannot run away from it. On last thursday, SA1 test. I don't really expect that the test questions are really hard and the lecturer said this test is very easy. What a funny joke~ Last friday was a public holiday and I didn't go back to my hometown as usual because I need to stay back for one of my project, which is the sports project. So bored on friday. The hostel is so quiet. Same routine, eat, online, study, eat online study~

Yesterday, I need to woke up early in the morning. I need to go to FRIM for my project. All of the programs were delayed. What a typical Malaysian. Even the international students are more punctual than the Malaysians. What a shame to us~ The trip is quite good. Can go for the canopy walk. The activities, for me is ok. All of the students are forced to play for the sake of the marks. Hahaha... Suddenly rain came to FRIM and rescued us. All of the activities need to stop. Thanks to God. Can go back early. Reached back to hostel, bath, eat, then straight away sleep for 12 hours. So tired.. And today, need to resume my work back. Need to study for my another tests. So bored. What a wonderful life is~

In the end, this 2 weeks of CNY is just an ordinary for me. Nothing special. I don't have the CNY feel like last time.

I would like to wish a Happy Chap Goh Meh or Happy Chinese Valentine Day to everyone~ To those who are single, try to throw the oranges with your contacts into the river tonight. Hahaha... Although it will pollute the river.

Hahaha~

P/S: Now I only know that today is final day of February, haha~

No comments: